Maybe? Maybe?

Love it when the carrot says "No"! LOL

Little-Rena responds:

Broke my heart

Incident:100A Incident:100A

That's not the right guy? Since there's Nexus agents involved in this incident. I guess they were looking for the project's test subject. You know... That guy you play in Arena mode in Madness: Project Nexus.

Incident:011A Incident:011A

A short summary that I came up with:

Shortly after the resurrection of MAG Agent : Torture, he continued to work for the A.A.H.W. Soon after that, he realized that he serves no purpose any longer to them and goes rouge. He was then killed by a grunt armed with an M203 grenade launcher shortly after, THE END. Hope that helped someone understand this more easier.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

I love the music in the game especially the song that plays on [1-G] Bar. The creation of new enemies such as the G03LM units amazes me of what the A.A.H.W is capable of with the latest hardware and gears provided. Although the game is amazing, I noticed that there is a slight annoyance in Arena mode when it reaches Wave 30 to above... Everything starts to LAG, wish someone could fix that. Also, where can I find the song played in [1-G] Bar?

Cheshyre-Catastrophy RMX Cheshyre-Catastrophy RMX

Not a really bad remix and twice more longer as well... I still like the original version more though. The original has that more of a bad-ass Project Nexus feeling, especially when it goes to the point at 01:33.

Darth Vader Darth Vader

One of the best Star Wars art I've ever seen.